Thursday 7 January 2016

As promised

Tonight is our last night in this house.  I'm not feeling too wistful about it, but I'm very aware that it's the end of a chapter, the turn of a page.

Since I kept you waiting,  here's a picture not only of the finished sleeve, but its baby brother.  I'm getting fidgety waiting to start the yoke  (aka the fun bit),  but I suspect that knitting may have to take a back seat for a few days, dagnammit.


As an added bonus, here's some fab sock yarn I picked up in Tiger for the agreeable price of  £1 a ball. I'm a little dubious about how it will knit and wash, so I will be swatching and swishing before I knit.  I will be using both balls to make one pair of socks, so any pattern suggestions would be most welcome.

Yes, the picture is the wrong way up. And badly lit. And out of focus.  And could do with a serious crop.  But I'm tired (I'm moving house you know! ) so it'll have to do.

See you on the other side  ...

No comments:

Post a Comment