Saturday 30 January 2016

Finished ... and started

The socks are finished ...

I am so pleased with them. I love the way the district and circle lines spiral up the foot. They are ever so warm too. 

Another pair has been started  ...

(No,  I still haven't finished the Down the Rabbit Hole socks.  Yes, I will finish them at some point).

This is Rico Superba Poems in Tropic colourway and it's quite hard to put down. Since I took this picture a couple of hours ago I have turned the heel and knitted up a fabulous shade of blue.  Yum.

The sweater is finished  ...

I am very happy with this - the colours work well together and it looks very smart.  It will go in the post to Caitlin after the weekend,  at which point I will metaphorically hold my breath until I know it has arrived safely.  Euan liked it so much he asked for a mini version.

And this project has been started ...


The boys' room.  They chose the colourscheme  (you haven't seen the best of it yet),  and are helping with the painting.  Eilish is also painting her room this weekend so there's a lot of paint being splashed about!

No comments:

Post a Comment