Saturday 2 January 2016

Progress

More packing up today as we prepare for our move.  We are going from a large village about 25 miles from Cambridge, to a house in the city itself.  The house we are going to is smaller but has a garden where we can feed and watch the birds, and is a short cycle ride from work for me and a slightly longer one for my younger daughter. Sadly, the boys have to move school, but the upside is that we won't need to move again as we are going into social housing. Security is a very valuable commodity!

In my downtime my knitting continues:


See the green carrier bag in the corner of the photo?  That is serving as my project bag at the moment as all my other bags are packed away ... I'll be very glad when we are back in some semblance of order!

No comments:

Post a Comment